Saturday, January 27, 2007

Birthday Photos





Ahhhh, success! I started off with my photo at the top and actually figured out how to change that. Aren't you impressed? Well, you should be, if you aren't. I am not the computer geek in the family - it is definitely my hubby.

These are the three that celebrated birthdays yesterday (Irina - 17, Zhenya, 18 and Shawn, 11). And the photo of me shows what happens when you celebrate three birthdays in one day! By the way, Bunny Tracks ice cream is really yummy. You gotta' try it.

1 comment:

ramona said...

Bunny Tracks is basically generic Moose Tracks, with the chocolate pieces in the shape of bunnies.

Yes, I have talked to Jennifer and gotten a couple of emails from her. I also got an email from Micah's mom - both she and Jennifer say that things are going very well. She was a bit nervous the first couple of days, but seems to have relaxed and is really enjoying her time with Micah and his family.

Thanks for asking and also for being available in case she has trouble in Detroit!