Monday, March 05, 2007

Words of Wisdom

I recieved an email from a friend regarding the news of my upcoming surgery. Her response was the most wonderful one I have gotten yet and I would like to share it with everyone in the world:

"My dear sweet friend...what NEWS! Deep Brain Stimulation. Where do I sign up?

I need this! My brain is asleep and cannot comprehend the love of God for me...that He died, so I might live. That daily he gives Grace to live that day and get over all the days that were previous to this one. I cannot comprehend what it ment to send His Son here, and fiddle around with us, to get us on the right path. Maybe Deep Brain Stimulation would wake a sleeping sluggish soul..."

I simply cannot add to that. To God be the glory, great things He has done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so thought provoking-brain stimulating! Beautiful.

Connie said...

I think I recognize that sense of humor! Was that comment made by a mutual friend of ours? :-)